Why Should I Care About Cyber-Security?
Wait. Does it Really Cause THAT Much Trouble?
Actually Probably More.
In a Successful Cyber-Attack, Your Company Typically Experiences:
- Loss of Operations Time
- Loss of Customer Confidence
- Loss of New Business
- Time & costs related to forensics
- Time & costs related to Tech Support
- Distraction from revenue building in order to recover
- Time & costs rebuilding morale
- Legal fees related to customer damages
- Vast PR, Advertising, & image rebuilding costs
- Legal fees related to vendors that may be involved
- Distracted management spending time on angry customers
- Cost of replacing employees responsible for breach
- Opportunity costs involved in the return to normalcy
OK, So What Do I Do About It?
That’s where we come in. Introducing the:
Ethos Project is partnering with organizations like the Greater Memphis IT Council to bring you an array of resources that tackle Cyber-Security issues at all levels, the from Small Business Owner to Top Executives.
Cyber-Security Education Events
Learn from world-class Cyber-Security professionals about prevention tips, best practices, & more.
Cyber-Security Training Classes
If you’re serious about protecting your business, request information about Cyber-Security classes offered by one of our learning partners.
Free Resources & News
Sign-up for our mailing list and we’ll be sending out free resources like White Papers, cutting edge resources, & more.